Forum

What about Mustain?

17 years 6 months ago #1363 by paramedic06997
What about Mustain? was created by paramedic06997
Everyone is talking about Tebow. Even though we aren't scheduled to play Arkansas, nobody talks about the red hot razorbacks with their freshman QB and his high school coach as coordinator. What is your thoughts Ga Nation on this kid from Arkansas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• paramedic06997
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1367 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: What about Mustain?
My thoughts are how tough this conference is going to be in a couple of years when Tebow, Mustain, that kid from Bama, and Stafford are all Upper Classmen and leading their teams. That is four potential Heisman QBs, not to mention the running backs and receivers coming in. The SEC is on the verge of something huge.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1369 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: What about Mustain?
I think you are right...It's gonna be one hell of a conference in a year or 2 when these guys really hit their stride. As for Mustain, I think he is developing really nicely, although it helps when you aren't asked to do all that much except hand off to the best set of backs in the conference and then pass only when necessary, which is the way we should be developing Stafford right now. It's pretty much the same with Tebow. He runs the option, then only passes when he is asked to.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1393 by paramedic06997
Replied by paramedic06997 on topic Re: What about Mustain?
Mustang is Mustain sorry for the era.

• paramedic06997
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1423 by RR-Dawg
Replied by RR-Dawg on topic Re: What about Mustain?
I told all my friends here in Arkansas that I, being a dawg fan, was scared of Arkansas. I said "maybe not this year but in the next two or three at most". Looks like my "maybe not this year" is wrong....WHAT GOT INTO THE HAWGS IS BEYOND ME! They were playing like (sorry to say this) Georgia! Then came the Auburn game..... Why can't we do a turn around like that? As for Mustain, the kid is great and only going to get better.

• RR-Dawg
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1480 by paramedic06997
Replied by paramedic06997 on topic Re: What about Mustain?
Arkansas' turn around came on Mcfadden. At the first of the year they had QB trouble and Mcfadden trying to play with either Turf Toe or a Fractured Toe. The USC game killed them Mentally. If you remember their Defense played tough in the first half. Mcfadden has gotten healthy and Mustain has gotten in some games. Hey, his numbers aren't great, he doesn't make the mistakes alot of QB's do. And the hogs have something they haven't had "confidence".

• paramedic06997
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds