Forum

UT Game

18 years 6 months ago #134 by TNdawgfan
UT Game was created by TNdawgfan
Tell everyone you know to come and see the Dawgs beat UT (knock on wood) this weekend. We need fan support, and hopefully we will get it so we can rule Neyland just like we did 2 years ago. Go Dawgs!!!!! :twisted:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• TNdawgfan
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 6 months ago #135 by Redcoatdawg
Replied by Redcoatdawg on topic Re: UT Game
I'll be there with bells (of instruments) on. I grew up 8 min from the TN border near Chattanooga, and I hate the Vols. You can count on my voice to join the chorus wishing the likes of phil and the lil bro to the darkests pits of hades. Please Mark, no heart breaks this year (i didn't speak for 6 hours after the game). My day in the Redcoats will start at 6 and end at 3 on Sun AM. I hope the ride back is a peaceful slumber with fond memories of Blue cracking skulls and Pope dragging half the team with him into the endzone.

• Redcoatdawg
  • Visitor
18 years 6 months ago #136 by southernlover
Replied by southernlover on topic Re: UT Game
Let's get it on!! We've got an "O" Line that I've been dreaming about for years. A trio of backs that make most staffs cry and a "D" that brings the furiosity of the SEC into Focus. The Dawgs need to get down and dirty, cut out the mental mistakes and do the DawgNation Proud.

More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds