Forum

Joe T. a true dawg

17 years 6 months ago #1272 by paramedic06997
Joe T. a true dawg was created by paramedic06997
:arrow: I have to admit that I really wasn't excited about Joe T. When you talk about a Third Generation Football Player and that player isn't the most talented, you sometimes think its more of a politic type thing. And you say this is never good for a program. But we have watched a guy, who has a lot of heart to go with work effort. And you say his family has to be proud. When I heard that Stafford was going to get the start against Miss. St. and Joe T. disappointed asked is there anywhere else I can play to help the team. My hat is off to this young man. Stafford is our future as long as he stays healthy and with all the new pressures a freshman has to take on this will help form him into the SEC. Not everybody gets to step in and out like Tebow. I'm sure he would not look so good if he had to carry the full load.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• paramedic06997
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1279 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Joe T. a true dawg
I applaud Joe T's loyalty to the program. However,I also believe that he was given the opportunity to start due to the fact that he is a third generation player. He was only starting because there was nobody else that had knowledge of the offense. Would Spurrier have started Joe T down in Gainsville if there were better players? I dont think so. We were scraping the bottom of the barrel here, and I knew this would be the case after last year's Florida game, which we would have won if Shockley hadn't been hurt. Joe T can't throw, can't run. can't read blitzes, and now he can't start, either. Stafford or Cox is the future of this program.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.020 seconds