Forum

Thomas Brown out for season

17 years 6 months ago #1185 by Skum
Thomas Brown out for season was created by Skum
Damn, Thomas Brown is out for the season(knee)..

Lets hope Lumpkin can carry the load

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Skum
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1189 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Thomas Brown out for season
He can.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 6 months ago #1193 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: Thomas Brown out for season
He absolutely can. He should be the starter, period. Also, someone should tell Danny Ware to STOP DANCING! This isn't Saturday Night Fever, it's Saturday between the gee-dee hedges.

What I'm worried about is the loss of Thomas Brown's grit and tenacious legs. And kickoff returns. Asher Allen hasn't shown me anything yet...

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
17 years 6 months ago #1194 by TopDiggidyDawg
Replied by TopDiggidyDawg on topic Re: Thomas Brown out for season
I'm sorry for disagreeing, but I think Thomas Brown brings a lot to the team. Look at that kick return for a touchdown. He will be a big loss.

How 'Bout Dem SEC Champion Dawgs!?

More
17 years 6 months ago #1218 by paramedic06997
Replied by paramedic06997 on topic Re: Thomas Brown out for season
Lumpkin in my opinion should be our starting back, but it looks all the ga backs are straight ahead runners. I would love to see some cuts and making people miss. In all honesty, they all just may not be that great.

• paramedic06997
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1221 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: Thomas Brown out for season
"Cuts and making people miss" doesn't work in the SEC. The defense here is just too good. The reason you see backs like Reggie Bush and Maurice Drew in the PAC-10 is because they have no defense. When Danny Ware tries to make cuts and make people miss, he gets his brains beat in at the line of scrimmage. Lumpkin, on the other hand, runs straight ahead and averages what, three or four yards per carry? The guy's a monster. It's just Richt's indecision that hurts our game.

You want a guy who can cut and make people miss, make Danny Ware the return man on kickoffs. Look what Thomas Brown was able to do there.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds