Forum

What Happened to the Power of our G's??

17 years 6 months ago #1167 by stiggywiggy
What Happened to the Power of our G's?? was created by stiggywiggy
I can't unnerstand it. We'uns used to could at least expect them G's to kick in by the fourth quarter to make up for how bad we suck on the field.

Why didn't they kick in on Saturday against them Vandirbuilt Comanches?
But i ain't worried. I still think we have a chance to win the nashunal title and take the whole inchalada, I mean enchillada, I mean the whole burrito.

We SEC people play smash mouth football and all them other conferences don't. We beat up on each other, so our won-lost rekerd is irrevelant.

I, fer one, am getting embairrased supporting a team that has been playing football for over 125 years and only has one dadgum nashanul championship to show for it.

But this could still be the year, dawg fans.

Them G's are still on them helmets and they ain't going nowhere.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• stiggywiggy
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1170 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re: What Happened to the Power of our G's??
Some things never change, do they stig..... Sure wish Denny was still around to see your emergence...

Exactly how long did it take you to write all the misspelled words??? Thought you had work to do?........

Yo Steve,...seems like old times doesn't it!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
17 years 6 months ago #1188 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Re: What Happened to the Power of our G's??
This Stiggy post, however negative, is within the rules. There are other Stiggy posts that are not.

Stiggy and Hinney need to chill on the smack and find something meaningful to talk about. The new members need to act like they know what I am talking about or I will get tired of telling them. I am not going to tolerate a bunch of smack and have to clean the junk messages out again. It's too much work and no fun.

Now get on with the Dawg Talk.
steve

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds