Forum

Receivers

18 years 7 months ago #109 by TNdawgfan
Receivers was created by TNdawgfan
The knock against UGA around the SEC is that we have no big play guys on the edges. However, we have two. I sure hop Richt reads this. If we are going to beat UT and UF, we need more balls thrown to Mohamed Massaquoi and Kenneth Harris. Massaquoi might just be the most talented receiver to ever don a Dawgs uniform. Now he needs the passes to come his way so he can prove me right. Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• TNdawgfan
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 7 months ago #111 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re: Receivers
MoMass has been slowly moving up the PT roster each game. I believe he saw significant PT last Saturday and was on the field very early in the game. This, IMVHO, is a sign that CMR recognizes MoMass's ability and talent. I predict by year's end, MoMass will be a fixture in the Dawgs startling O!

Go DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
18 years 7 months ago #112 by southgadawg
Replied by southgadawg on topic Re: Receivers
I agree with MoMass being a very good receiver! i dont get to watch all the games being that i am in South Dakota (thanks to Uncle Sam) but from the first two games i seen him play in, I didnt see him get a chance to catch the ball in stride but he sure can go get the ball. One of my coworkers from NC said he got so see him play in high school and he is really good and very very fast. I cant wait til he starts playing on alomst every down!

• southgadawg
  • Visitor
18 years 7 months ago #113 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re: Receivers
much the same type of athlete that Fred Gibson was. While Gibson caught a ton of memorable passes in stride, he also had an equal, if not greater number of passes caught high and slightly off mark.

I'm anxious to see MoMass's speed with a perfectly thrown, in-stride pass. As that I'm from NC, MoMass is well known around here and happens to hold many passing records from Independence HS. Equally important will be the QB play next season, when MoMass's HS QB Joe Cox competes from the starting QB slot. Together, Joe and MoMass compiled a boat load of records. From what I've been hearing, Joe has a firm grip on CMR's offense and may very well surpass both Joe T III and Blake Barnes for the starting position next year!

We DON'T rebuild, we RELOAD!!!!!!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
18 years 7 months ago #117 by Elvisdawg
Replied by Elvisdawg on topic Re: Receivers
I saw alot of MoMass and Joe Cox on the Friday Night Football shows and it really appeared to me that MoMass was by far the most talented of the 2, not trying to take anything away from Joe Cox , who had to follow, i believe you have heard the name, Chris Leak. No wonder Independence leads the NATION in consequtive wins, i think it is up to like 82 in a row. They just didnt beat my old high school 2 years in a row for the state championship, they stomped us so bad i hoped we didnt make it to the finals for a 3rd year in a row. MoMass has the potential to be the greatest receiver to ever wear a DAWG uniform. Now if Larry Munson can just give us a late game call of DJ to MoMass to beat Flordia 26-21 ..........GO DAWGS

There is no greater stadium than Sanford, no greater running back than Walker and nothing greater in all of football than being a Georgia Bulldog !

More
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds