Forum

ULM vs UGA

18 years 7 months ago #106 by oledawg
ULM vs UGA was created by oledawg
And a good time was had by all, except I guess the visiting team. Hope all the dawgs treated them with class and dignity. Thats what this game is all about I think.

The easy part of the schedule is over. Time to get the game face on and get serious. The schedule gets a lot rougher. Glad we have one more then a break but MSU is not to be taken lightly at their house.

Believe it or not faithful I did something this Sat that I've never done in my life. I actually was rooting for the lizards to beat UT. I guess there's a first for everything. Next week I'll be rooting for the Bengals to beat UT again. Met a lot of very nice folks from LSU in Athens last year. Sure hope they didn't get hurt by the hurricane.

Neither UT nor UF showed much except some good defenses and the ability to make mistakes. We need to continue to improve and get much better than we are. We have the talent now lets add work ethic and really turn it up a couple of notches.

Are you believing it??? The winingest Division 1 team in Tennessee so far this year is Vandy. WOW!

Is it me or do we have any real leaders this year? I think its time for some Big Dawgs to step up. We sure got spoiled with (2) Davids. They were exceptional kids and we we really lucky they were in red and black. I wish them the very best in their future.

Lets get after that maroon dawg!!!!
As Erk used to say GATA!!!
GO DAWGS!!!!! :D :D :D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• oledawg
  • oledawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
18 years 7 months ago #107 by BIGUGA2005
Replied by BIGUGA2005 on topic Re: ULM vs UGA
[/b] I think that DJ Shockley is one of the best QB's that georgia has had as far as i can remember!!!!!!!!I can only sayone thing for the season and that is GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!

ROSES ARE RED,
FLORDIA IS BLUE ,
wHEN WE PLAY AUBURN I FEEL SORRY FOR U ( NOT ) !!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN AOUR BULLDOGS PLAY LIKE THEY DID AGAINST BOISE ST , TENN. , AUBURN , FLORDIA , GT , AND VANDY IS GOING DOWN !!!!!!!!
8)
-How 'bout them dawgs!
-When I die bury me deep, a big ol' bulldawg at my feet, a 50 yard line ticket in my hand, and I'll woof, woof, woof to the promised land. Go Dawgs!!!!

• BIGUGA2005
  • Visitor
18 years 7 months ago #108 by TopDiggidyDawg
Replied by TopDiggidyDawg on topic Re: ULM vs UGA
Shocley did pretty good, UGA vs ULM was my 1st ever UGA game and I live like 30 mins away LOL!

It was great though, I am looking forward to going to one in the future!

How 'Bout Dem SEC Champion Dawgs!?

More
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds