Forum

Vanderbilt

17 years 6 months ago #1041 by jacketexterminator24
Vanderbilt was created by jacketexterminator24
I'd like to start off by apologizingfor my past few post in which I made a total and complete ass out of myself. I'm sorry to the few Tennessee fans that registered to just brag a bit and talk football, and I'm sorry to my fellow UGA fans whom I feel I've embarassed. I truly am sorry and next time I'll just learn to do what NC Dawg did and sit back and wait for things to blow over.

But now let's start talkin football again. Vanderbilt has had a bloody rough season, but do possess a pretty decent quarterback and a great wide receiver in Bennett. I'm not quite sure about their running game, but what do you think of UGA playing well in this game? Or do you think that we'll play down to our opponents level as we have done in a couple of earlier games(e.g. Ole miss and Colorado)?

Also, does anybody think that there is a possibility of Michigan going undefeated up until the Ohio State game forcing a second No.1 vs. No.2 matchup, assuming Florida picks up a loss? The thought of Ohio State playing two No.2 teams in one season makes this season seem very interesting.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1044 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: Vanderbilt
Does anyone think that Florida will fail to beat a down Auburn team after a big win over LSU, just like UGA did in 2004 when we lost to Tenn. after a thorough thrashing of LSU?

• jacketexterminator24
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1045 by RJ
Replied by RJ on topic Re: Vanderbilt
Always a chance for a let down after a big win.

I am really scared about Open Date. :lol:

Seriously, I think the Aw-burn/Flori-duh game will be a classic. I can't see Aw-burn losing 2 in a row at home.

In these types of games....I always say that at least one team/school will get their heart broken...since you can't pull for a tie anymore. :D

• RJ
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1056 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: Vanderbilt
I dunno...I basically guaranteed that LSU would murder the Gators last week and look how that turned out. Is it possible that we all just hate Florida so much that we can't convince ourselves that they're as good as they are?

NAAAHH! Auburn 35, Florida 13

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
17 years 6 months ago #1059 by chinesebulldog
Replied by chinesebulldog on topic Re: Vanderbilt
I think Auburn really have a good chance to beat gator.
There are a couple things AU need to do.
1. Learn from LSU's loss, do not turnover the ball
2. blitz and put pressure on Chris leak
3.Use iron a lot to wear the DL down
4.Hit the ball carrier as hard as they can and make FL turnover

• chinesebulldog
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1062 by DawgNeil
Replied by DawgNeil on topic Re: Vanderbilt
Michigan has Lloyd Carr as their HC. There is a reason why he was almost fired after last year.

UM will find a way to lose not 1 but 2 games before their bowl game

• DawgNeil
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds