Forum

The War

16 years 6 months ago #8118 by bulldawgjames
Replied by bulldawgjames on topic Re:The War
getting a little concerned are you , homeless gator??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• bulldawgjames
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #8123 by BubbaDawg
Replied by BubbaDawg on topic Re:The War
Right you are, dapolla. Our games with the Gators have indeed become like a war. In fact, the series specifically reminds me of the Grenada War, except that I think the Grenada Army was a little better match for the USA than we have been for Florida over the last three decades. On second thought, it reminds me of The Hundred Years War, since it is unlikely that we will be able to beat them for at least the next 100 years or so. No actually, let me revise that. It reminds me more of the Battle of Armageddon with Urban Meyer's offense raining down plagues on our hapless homosexual defense, while his defense pours vials of wrath down Matthew Stafford's back, scorching his red neck even further.

Anyway, fellow dawg fans, like a lemming on an annual trip to plunge to his death over the cliffs, I'm leaving tomorrow for my yearly trek to the world's largest outdoor cocktail party for our annual butt kicking. I hope to see you on I-75, dawg flags a-flying. We can honk at one another and commiserate while picking our nose thoroughly.

Do they still have that Huddle House at the Warner Robbins exit?

Incidentally, I don't know how to make a cocktail. Would that be like mixing a Pabst with a Miller?

• BubbaDawg
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #8124 by GooseDawg78
Replied by GooseDawg78 on topic Re:The War
dapolla wrote:

There are those of us who know the stats, who know that Georgia leads the series with Florida by double digits. There are those of us who KNOW that we can beat Florida, if only our coaches and players knew it.

Dapolla, as usual, you wrote one hell of a post. KNOWING WE CAN WIN (not the fans but the players & coaches) IS THE KEY TO VICTORY!!!

More
16 years 6 months ago #8128 by MileHiG8R
Replied by MileHiG8R on topic Re:The War
bulldawgjames wrote:

getting a little concerned are you , homeless gator??

Concerned? Perhaps. I'm always concerned when playing an SEC foe
Confident? Absolutely. Something about the last 17 games allows me to sleep REAL WELL.
Homeless? Come On. I attended the one-and-only University of Florida, remember?

• MileHiG8R
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #8130 by bulldawgjames
give ahorn and a holler at exit 37 adel for me, bubba............sic'em

• bulldawgjames
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #8132 by bulldawgjames
im just assuming they computers and websites for the misguided at that institution??

• bulldawgjames
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds