Forum

Florida Fans or Idiots?

16 years 6 months ago #7843 by stevedawg
Florida Fans or Idiots? was created by stevedawg
Last year it was Volunteers this year it is Gators showing their ass on this forum.

A WORD TO THE WISE. I CAN TRACK DOWN PEOPLE WHO VIOLATE OUR POLICIES. I WILL DO IT IF YOU KEEP CAUSING ME WORK FINDING YOUR MESSAGES AND DELETING THEM.

Please email me ASAP when one shows up so I can ban them ASAP. If it gets too bad I will cut off new user sign up until after the Fla game.

Thanks,
steve

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• stevedawg
  • stevedawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • DAWGS.com moderator
16 years 6 months ago #7845 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re:Florida Fans or Idiots?
As a Gator fan, I apoligize.
I would suggest that if there is a way to leave the offending thread open to view but lock it so no one can post, it would be nice.
At least that way everyone can see what jerks these people are without feeling compelled to retaliate.
Of course, obscene posts should be deleted.
Just a suggestion.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7846 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Florida Fans or Idiots?
Apology accepted from all true football fans. I always enjoy your posts, GatorinGa.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7850 by DawgSpeare
Replied by DawgSpeare on topic Re:Florida Fans or Idiots?
Agree...GatorinGA is a fine gentleman and always welcome here. It seems that everyone on the forum welcomes and appreciates his input. Miss_uga put it well when she previously asked if he was born in FL or did he somehow lose his way growing up.

My guess is that he actually was a UGA fan but was probably set upon by one of their many witches that often fly around the countryside searching for good, unsuspecting, vulnerable people upon whom they can treacherously cast their spell. \"Bing...\" Just like that a good Dawg fan is changed in a twinkle and never even knew that he used to be a dawg fan. It's a shame how it happens sometimes.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7855 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Florida Fans or Idiots?
I got tickled at the title of the post.......Florida Fans or Idiots. With a BIG exception of GatorinGa (he's actually one of us)...........what is the difference?

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #7869 by flyindawg
Replied by flyindawg on topic Re:Florida Fans or Idiots?
It's funny. The way they were acting reminds me of last year. I was down in Jax.. ( My CO was going to a change of command at the base) but one of the other pilots actually went to UF. He was a tool bag by the way. Sorry Gator, he was. I had him in an uproar. As we were flying over the Swamp. I told him I was going to pee on the standium. I would not have done it ( it would have made me like them ) but you should have seen him almost come out of the cockpit.

More
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds