Forum

tim teabow

16 years 6 months ago #7912 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:tim teabow
bulldawgjames wrote:

don't know hpw bad that shoulder is, but i just think we can contain him....

Well, we contained him last year; contained Leak too. 21-14 is not a dominating win by any means, and it's 14-14 and going into OT if Stafford doesn't fumble at the goalline. And who knows what would have happened if Q hadn't had that TERRIBLE phantom facemask called on him.

Then again, if if's and buts were candy and nuts...

All that matters is THIS game, THIS weekend.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7915 by DawginFl
Replied by DawginFl on topic Re:tim teabow
I remember that phantom facemask.... its amazing how all thoes little things make such an impact!

• DawginFl
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7917 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:tim teabow
Also, have you noticed that it just seems like all these things are going against us every year, amazing. Whether major injuries or bad breaks.......geez

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #7923 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re:tim teabow
dapolla wrote:

bulldawgjames wrote:

don't know hpw bad that shoulder is, but i just think we can contain him....

Well, we contained him last year; contained Leak too. 21-14 is not a dominating win by any means, and it's 14-14 and going into OT if Stafford doesn't fumble at the goalline. And who knows what would have happened if Q hadn't had that TERRIBLE phantom facemask called on him...

I actually felt sorry for UGA after the fumble return to start the 2nd half and it was 21-0.
But then the Dawgs did a great job at shutting down the Gators offense.

But Dapolla, Tebow was only in the game for 6 snaps and he ran the ball each time and still gained 36 yds. (6 YPC). UF owned the first half with 191 yds. to 78 yds. The key to winning this game for either team is to play for 4 quarters. Both the Dawgs and Gators are guilty of only playing well for one half most of the time. The team that is most consistent will win. You would have to think the extra week is a big bonus for UGA. The Dawgs must win or at least make it REALLY close or CMR will hear the s**t hit the fan.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7937 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:tim teabow
I think he already has. This Florida thing won't go away until we start making it a contest ie. winning. The local media here in Nashville gives us no chance of winning, a blowout. Tebow's a great athlete but it takes more than one player to win a game. The line has gone from 101/2 to 9 in a day. I agree, play all four quarters and hopefully we win. This is a major test for the Dawgs and their coaches.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7945 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:tim teabow
You're right, average, it IS a major test for everyone. I think we answer the bell this year.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds