Forum

thru thick and thin

16 years 6 months ago #7871 by flyindawg
Replied by flyindawg on topic Re:thru thick and thin
Wlayton, what do you do down in Jax.? Your not in the Navy are you?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7876 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:thru thick and thin
No I'm a \"stockbroker\" at Merrill Lynch (real title is a Financial Advisor.....this week but most people remember us from 20 years ago as a stockbroker).

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #7879 by duckdawg
Replied by duckdawg on topic Re:thru thick and thin
hey flyindawg, a friend of mine lives up there now and she became a bulldawg fan b/c of me. i used to live up there off indian river rd near witchduck. i am now 20 miles from athens!!!!! and to james, look for bright blue \"tuner\" civic to roll down 75 friday afternoon, I'll yell go dawgs at your exit!!!!

• duckdawg
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7890 by flyindawg
Replied by flyindawg on topic Re:thru thick and thin
That's just around the corner from me Duck. I'm on London Bridge, between Dam Neck and General Booth.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7932 by bulldawgjames
Replied by bulldawgjames on topic Re:thru thick and thin
hope to see you all rolling down 75... and i am optimistic about sat, but then again im optimistic about every game we play, and have been as long as i can rember... red and black all my life, and for always

• bulldawgjames
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7998 by duckdawg
Replied by duckdawg on topic Re:thru thick and thin
i know where general booth is. last time i was up there i watched us beat tech in 05 in one of the cottages the days inn owned by the beach. actually i will be sending some tshirts from the game up there to her and her daughter. her daughter always liked the 04 uga fla shirt i had so she asked me to get her one.

• duckdawg
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds