Forum

Did anyone else notice?

16 years 6 months ago #7692 by dawg1454
Did anyone else notice? was created by dawg1454
That the only poll that has us ranked above mich is the usa today poll i'm sorry but thats BS.Oh and by the way I would like to take this time to aplogize for my spelling and grammer I know its not the best but in one of dappola's post saw him saying something about someones elses grammer/spelling so i thought that might be why alot of people dont responed to my posts so ill take this time to say sorry.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dawg1454
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7695 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Did anyone else notice?
Well, at least we're ahead of them in the BCS standings, and at this point, that's about the only one that matters.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 6 months ago #7699 by dawg1454
Replied by dawg1454 on topic Re:Did anyone else notice?
Yeah but the fact that their even ranked is total BS because they suck in a weak conference the same with ohio st. being #1 if the go all the way they will get slaughtered in the BCS bowl just like last yr. but yet again they will say ohio just had a bad game. and as far as mich goes they will get beat in their bowl game as well but everybody tends to forget that they play in an extremely weak conf. that by all accounts is problably the worst conferance in the entire NCAA div.1 football and they dont even play a conf championship game.

• dawg1454
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7701 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Did anyone else notice?
All of your points are exactly right, 1454. The big 0 conference is a joke. But as long as they let idiots like Jerk Herbstreit vote, their conference will be represented. At least it's always fun to watch them get destroyed in the bowl game.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 6 months ago #7711 by LSUAl
Replied by LSUAl on topic Re:Did anyone else notice?
This shouldn't come as a surprise. Those people have no love for the SEC. If they actually gave us the respect we deserve, then we'd always be dominant in the top 25. Michigan stinks! Next thing you know Notre Dame will win a game and be ranked in the top 10. Those idiots dream of national championships of Ohio State, Michigan, Notre Dame, USC, Oklahoma, and Nebraska. They gotta take care of their pets ya know.

• LSUAl
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7715 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Did anyone else notice?
The Harris pollster up here in Nashville didn't even rank us, although he put Bama at 22. Who cares as long as we keep winning. Go Dawgs!

More
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds