Forum

Tebow has a bruised shoulder

16 years 6 months ago #7638 by duckdawg
Tebow has a bruised shoulder was created by duckdawg
espn states that tebow has a non throwing shoulder bruise, which means he will probably not carry the ball as much next week. of course most of the time fla is a one man team(tebow) without that glorified fullback where would they be.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• duckdawg
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7639 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Tebow has a bruised shoulder
Meyer seems to think this kid is superman. It's just a matter of time before he gets seriously hurt. I want to beat them when he's healthy. Go Dawgs!

More
16 years 6 months ago #7644 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Tebow has a bruised shoulder
If I'm WM, the FIRST play I send Ellerbe in with a BIG shot to his right shoulder. Take the penalty. (Geez, what's happening to me, I've never been THAT dirty, oh well, it's the gators).

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #7646 by McShea87
Replied by McShea87 on topic Re:Tebow has a bruised shoulder
I recall last year, that our defense roughed up Tebow pretty good when he got in the game, I expect Coach Martinez to have one of our LB's be a spy on Tebow throughout the game, The key is to stop Tebow, and with the bye week and the depth we have on defense, Tebow will not be able to \"wear down\" our defense like he does to other teams.....The key to beating the gators is stopping Tebow and keeping their offense off the field.....and just hope that Florida doesnt get lucky and get ALL the breaks like they did last year....just one of the many breaks they got was when we forced them to punt and the punt landed on the back of our players leg while he was running and they recovered....we fumbled first play of 2nd half...Maybe its just me, but Florida seems to ALWAYS get the big breaks in games....it does take some luck to win in the SEC.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7647 by duckdawg
Replied by duckdawg on topic Re:Tebow has a bruised shoulder
we would get more credit if he is healthy, and yes last year we stood him up. yes the gators got some breaks last year but maybe we will this year.we need big plays and a \"bend them til they break defense\"

• duckdawg
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7649 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Tebow has a bruised shoulder
You are right McShea87 and to add to that it seems like every year we have key players NOT playing in the game. Like in '02 when we were absolutely loaded, we had 3-4 key starters out of the game and in '05 when Shockley was out. We just don't seem to get any breaks in that game....WE ARE DUE!!

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds