Forum

Dogs vs. Gators - Fear replaces fun

16 years 6 months ago #7378 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Dogs vs. Gators - Fear replaces fun
There's an idiot in every bunch. Living in Nashville, I have had my UGA license tag kicked in and have been hassled by compete strangers over my Dawg gear. It's hard to stay cool but you cannot reason with idiots. It must be something about the color orange.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7379 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Dogs vs. Gators - Fear replaces fun
Yeah, Some mullet wearing trailer gator scratched off my bulldog sticker. There's always one to be found no matter where you are.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 6 months ago #7386 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Dogs vs. Gators - Fear replaces fun
He definetly needed to be decked, LimeyDawg.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #7387 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Re:Dogs vs. Gators - Fear replaces fun
Some people are just plain old mean drunks. A little alcohol and they are suddenly mean as a snake. If you watch out for those kind you can usually have a good time.
There is a lot of team spirit going in Jax and the majority of folks are there to have a good time supporting their team like the civilized fans they are.

Go Dawgs!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

16 years 6 months ago #7391 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Dogs vs. Gators - Fear replaces fun
To tell you the truth things like this are the reason I watch the game on TV. I sometimes have poor impulse control when it comes to people approaching me or my family in an aggressive manner. Years of training makes situations like that stressful for me so I stay home.

I remember the kid who got beaten. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. it seemed to have little to do with team allegiance as the criminals were local people IIRC.

I think the only real solution is orangacide..............the complete annihiliation of anyone wearing orange...........................ever..........................

Sing with me.............

Imagine there's no orange
It's easy if you try
No UF below us (Georgia)
Above us only UK
Imagine all the people
Living red and black...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday they'll join us
And the world will be as one