Forum

AU vs GA

16 years 7 months ago #7353 by flyindawg
AU vs GA was created by flyindawg
I'm finally going to the AU game. I scored some tickets in the 200 section. Has anyone ever sat there? If so, how good is the view? Also, who else is going from the forum. Maybe we could try and meet up. I'll have my niece with me so I can't party to hard. It would good to meet everyone though.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• flyindawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #7356 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:AU vs GA
I've sat up there numerous times and I must tell you, there aren't any bad seats in Sanford Stadium!!

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7367 by swamphox
Replied by swamphox on topic Re:AU vs GA
miss_uga wrote:

I've sat up there numerous times and I must tell you, there aren't any bad seats in Sanford Stadium!!

have u sat in the 600s yet?
If there were any bad seats my guess is that theyd be there:)

• swamphox
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7370 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:AU vs GA
Can't say I have, but I've bounced from here to there, mingling and socializing. I guess it's kinda like being in the Dome. You get there. You are happy to be there. The atmosphere is AWESOME. So there is nowhere in the world at that moment that you'd rather be....except sitting outside of UGA's Dawghouse on that bag of ice when the temperature rises.....

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7435 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:AU vs GA
I hope y'all have a good time, considering that the road team seems to always win this game.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7438 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:AU vs GA
This will be my first Auburn game since 2003, when we beat them silly between the hedges. Let's hope my luck holds up and we murder them at home again. You know, for all the talk about the away team winning, lately it's been two-in-a-row: Auburn won in 2000 and 2001, we won in 2002 and 2003, and they won in 2004 and 2005.

And we won in 2006...

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds