Forum

Sundays news conference

16 years 6 months ago #7335 by duck
Sundays news conference was created by duck
Like i predicted last week, you could bet your botton dollar that uga would be trailing at half time at vanderbilt. I was there, and i don't know who else was able to attend, but for CMR to say in his news conference that he was pleased with our performance, I think he has lost it.

How can you be pleased when we are trailing 17 to 7 at half time, we come out score first , look like we are going to take them to the wood shed. Then our great defence, what a joke, Oh yea they shut vandy out in the 2nd half, but if it were not for the fumble, the streak would still continue.

I agree with some others that we may not win another game. This defence while it plays some of the time will get us so far in a hole with the high octine offence of fla, troy, ky, auburn and
ga tech, that we will have to abandon the run all together and pass.

If we are restricted to pass to play catch up, they will blitz us to death and MS can not play under stress. This young man looked so ratted at Tenn, and CMR keeps on saying that MS loves a challange, loves pressure. I say again I think CMR is losing it.

I really do like CMR, but he takes no responsibility for the team the coaches I mean nothing, harps on how young we are and we'll get better. Somebody needs to step up to the plate and say this is not working, and if we can't find the right players, then the starters will be benched.

It was nice to leave Nashville with a w and it makes the trip home more enjoyable, but when I read this comments today from his Sunday news conference, I just had to vent.

Dawgs forever

Duck

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• duck
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 6 months ago #7341 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Sundays news conference
amen

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More