Forum

UGA Senior Leadership . . .

16 years 6 months ago #7226 by Buc
UGA Senior Leadership . . . was created by Buc
Winning is one thing. . . .rubbing it in peoples faces is another. Really did not enjoy Richt having to push and shove the players off of the logo at the 50 yard line. Guess I am getting too old, that sort of thing did not occur too much, if at all, back in the day . . . .Reminded me of a few years ago when media idol, TO, now of the Dallas Cowboys, did the same thing in Dallas. The beautiful part of that scene was Emmit Smith hauling butt on the field and putting a shot on TO. Too bad that Coach Richt had to be the one to stop the foolishness. Think maybe we are really missing some of that SENIOR Leadership, both DURING and AFTER the game. Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 6 months ago #7228 by flyindawg
Replied by flyindawg on topic Re:UGA Senior Leadership . . .
Very true. We looked like a bunch of hoodlems out there. No respect.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7229 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:UGA Senior Leadership . . .
What troubles me is the swagger early of a team that's behind. Confidence is one thing but what I saw was lack of discipline, especially on the defensive team. I was happy to finally see Richt lose it!

More
16 years 6 months ago #7230 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:UGA Senior Leadership . . .
One more thing, you would think we were Vandy beating us. We expect to always win this game.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7239 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:UGA Senior Leadership . . .
Reminded me of a Univ of Miami team back in THEIR day (except they were GOOD back then). Disgusting.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #7271 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re:UGA Senior Leadership . . .
I agree it was totally classless. I too am glad to see CMR get fired up. Just wish he would do it more often. As said before you would think we had just won the SEC.

Go Dawgs!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds