Forum

verbal confrontation ??

16 years 6 months ago #7224 by norcodawg
verbal confrontation ?? was created by norcodawg
I read ESPN's summary of the Vandy/UGA game and it stated that Richt and Johnson shook hands after the game but that there was a \"verbal confrontation\" as they were leaving the field. Anyone know what this was about? ..or was it about the celebration at the end.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• norcodawg
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7237 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:verbal confrontation ??
I read that too but I didn't see anything between Johnson and CMR. Hopefully it was CMR's confrontation with his own players at midfield for stomping on the V.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #7249 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:verbal confrontation ??
An article on espn.com said Coach Richt said he was apologizing for the team's logo stomping and Johnson told him not to worry about it. The article also said Lump has a major knee injury and may be done for the year. That blows.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 6 months ago #7252 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:verbal confrontation ??
Yeah, I just heard that Lumpkin may be gone for the season from the knee injury.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #7254 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:verbal confrontation ??
Let's hope Knowshon stays healthy. No bad blood between Richt and Johnson, mutual respect.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7257 by Centgland
Replied by Centgland on topic Re:verbal confrontation ??
wlayton wrote:

I read that too but I didn't see anything between Johnson and CMR. Hopefully it was CMR's confrontation with his own players at midfield for stomping on the V.

Sad state of affairs when UGA is stomping on Vandy's midfield logo. Such a huge win and all

• Centgland
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds