Wow, did they look good or what?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• flyindawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 6 months ago #7185 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Kentucky
Yes they did but it will be next to impossible to beat LSU and UF back to back weekends. ESPECIALLY when UF has had a week off. Think UF may drill them next week.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #7186 by dawg1454
Replied by dawg1454 on topic Re:Kentucky
Yeah other than fla. their the only ones to give lsu any real competion all year as bad as i hate to say it kentucky is the real thing this year and they will be though to beat. But as everybody else has seen this year \"he whos defence shows up to play wins the game\" and they will be a force to be reconed with come 11/17 and i think unless we get a new DC by then we will have a hard time. and also i really like knomo bu twe really have to get kregg back because he will need a break at some point.But i also liked the fact i saw some fire on the sidelines the sec. half which is a first.

• dawg1454
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7225 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re:Kentucky
flyindawg, one of the most impressive things to come out of the Kentucky win (to me) was the way the Wildcat linebacker hit Scott the Tiger back. Scott is going to play at the next level for sure. Anyone of you that has played this game knows to put your helmet in there and meet a player that runs \"down hill\" calls for a lot of you know what. Fourth down and the game rode on that play. Makes you wonder sometimes about others . . . . .Go Dawgs, will always take a win. Tough part of our schedule is facing us. . . . .

More
16 years 6 months ago #7259 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re:Kentucky
Don't everyone say that I was right about the LSU defeat at once. :laugh: :laugh:

More
16 years 6 months ago #7262 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re:Kentucky
I just want to know WTF Les Miles was thinking calling 4 running plays in a row at the end. Especially when the 1st three only netted them 4 yrds.

Go Dawgs!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds