Forum

Military Dawgs

16 years 7 months ago #7096 by flyindawg
Military Dawgs was created by flyindawg
I was just wondering if their are any other Dawg fans on this forum that are in the military. Also if anyone has any contact in the program. Reason being: MOTOVATION

I'm sure we could motivate. When what you do depends on the person beside you, to complete the mission. Also just to stay alive ( Literally )

I'm a Aircrewman / Rescue Swimmer instructor. The kids I teach are physically amazing for the most part. They do occasionally lack that fire in their belly. I have to make them find it. Peoples lives depend on it.

Marines...Enough said. ( I saw one guy Georgia Marine )

I'm sure the other services have their own situations where proper motivation is needed.

These young men and coaches for that matter need to learn. That they not only play for themselves and their families. They play for the Dawg Nation that bleeds Red and Black. Some of those fans are risking it all for people we don't know. Lord knows it's not for the money. It's for the love our country and our way of life. Our Georgia way of life. I can't tell you how many times I've been deployed overseas. When all my detachments buddies and I had was football. IMO nothing swells us full of pride more than watching our favorite teams destroying their opponents on the field. Hell, it gives us bragging rights.

Long story short and I do hope it makes since to all of you. If we can instill that fire in the belly to do what needs to be done. When that means possibly laying it on the line for keeps. I'm sure we could motivate these young men on a football field. I don't know maybe I'm just crazy and been doing this to long. What do ya'll think.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• flyindawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #7099 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Military Dawgs
I think that I am so thankful for all of the men and women that serve our country so unselfishly, with so much courage and dedication, just so I can enjoy my life with my family, friends and be free to pursue whatever I want.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #7103 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re:Military Dawgs
flyindawg, first off thanks a thousand times. I think and hope that we are going to see some of what you are talking about this weekend. Also, spent time in the Navy, worked closely with MAG-11, many, many years ago. My tour of duty ended in 1961. To you and all servicemen and women, thanks again, you are appreciated.

More
16 years 7 months ago #7116 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Military Dawgs
Cudos to all of you. It puts a ball game in perspective.

More
16 years 7 months ago #7130 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Military Dawgs
Former Marine...1987-1992. Thanks to everyone continuing to defend and protect.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 7 months ago #7131 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:Military Dawgs
Guys, you have my utmost respect for serving our country and defending our nation, so we can enjoy the freedoms that we so often take for granted. THANK YOU! (oh, yeah, and GO DAWGS!)

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds