Forum

Digestion Should Be Complete!!!

16 years 7 months ago #7058 by NC_Dawg
Digestion Should Be Complete!!! was created by NC_Dawg
I told myself just to lurk and read and find the necessary cathardic relief in someone else's words, rather than my own. I, not unlike everyone else herein, is somewhere within that staged cycle of grief. Having suffered through Goff and DoNut, while growing ever long toothed, the skin has thickened and perspective less apt to jump, prematurely.

I recall posting something about the \"unknowns\" of this team. Well, the \"unknowns\" are becoming known and we are beginning to see that much of what we feared would materialize in the preseason...IS! OK, I can understand the logic in that, but I don't have to accept it! There are shining examples of others doing more with less, so at this point in the season, I'm less willing to listen to redundant explanations. However, I believe the best course, for myself, is to place responsibility where it belongs and use an arrow rather than a shotgun. I respect and believe in Coach Richt and it is solely up to him to right this ship. We've all seen the tendencies and trends, but at the very bottom of it all is the man at the ships wheel.

I'll not call out any particular coach, nor will I single out any particular player, THAT is for CMR. He, like every other breathing, multicelled human has the power of choice and decision making and I intend to not only continue to support this noble man, but trust that he will do all that is necessary to turn this around.

I know it hurts, but there is still a lot of football left to be played. So go ahead, swallow it on down, toss back a cold Corona and let's get ready to whoop some Vandy Ass!!! CMR will either make it better, or he won't. In which case, someone else eventually will! We've come a LOOOOONG way from the inept, enamored and callous ways of coaches past, let CMR do what needs to be done!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #7060 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Digestion Should Be Complete!!!
Hey NC_Dawg, all CMR has to do is to ask this forum what's wrong and what needs changing....right?

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #7078 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:Digestion Should Be Complete!!!
NC_Dawg, I, too, trust CMR and will stand behind him. I think he'll figure out what's best for the team overall and make any necessary changes. He DOES have the team's best interest at heart, after all. It's not about him, it's not about WM or anyone else for that matter. It's for the football program, this football program that is so important to us all!

Thanks for posting.

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #7084 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Digestion Should Be Complete!!!
No problem here, except I exchanged the Corona for Maker's Mark

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 7 months ago #7100 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re:Digestion Should Be Complete!!!
Hey NCD glad to hear from you. Hope all is well with you and yours!

More
16 years 7 months ago #7117 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Digestion Should Be Complete!!!
Good post NCD. Although it's a different sport, look at ole Roy at UNC. There's a motivator. I must confess, my daughter picked UNC over UGA. It upset me at the time but she's happy so I am happy too. It could have been worse I guess, Vandy or UT, but she's way too smart for that. Actually I see many similarities between Georgia football and Carolina basketball. I digress, the point is Richt and Williams are both men of great character but Roy is a little more intense. Go Dawgs!

More
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds