Forum

Brandon Miller

16 years 7 months ago #7030 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Brandon Miller
miss_uga, I was referring to IQ's (I know, that's terrible).

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #7031 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:Brandon Miller
Well, you're right about that, but you've got to admit that was one hell of a hit!! =o)

• miss_uga
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #7032 by wlayton
Yes it was and just about anyone on LSU's D will \"take you out\" with one shot.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #7034 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:Brandon Miller
It does seem a little strange to me that these \"kids\" are the size of the pro ballers that were on steroids....Eh, well....CMR would rather have a losing season than to allow cheating with drugs and I fully stand behind him on that one! Now as far as WM goes.....I'm hoping redemption Saturday will come for him. I'd love to be able to see what CMR sees in him.

• miss_uga
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #7040 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re:Brandon Miller
miss__UGA, like wlayton mentioned in another thread, Vandy has senior leadership in that offensive line. It will be interesting to see how the defense comes out against a good running football team. WM said that the QB from Tennessee was too \"seasoned\" for our pups in the passing game. Let us see how he has the team play defense against another Tennessee team that shocked us last year. I hope that we come out in this game full of piss and vinegar and return some respect to the Red and Black.

More
16 years 7 months ago #7041 by wlayton
WM is probably a wonderful guy etc etc, he also played with CMR and was his roommate at UM, geez, they're BEST friends ,,,,it just doesn't necessarily translate into a great DC.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds