Forum

BECAUSE WE ARE DAWGS!!!

16 years 7 months ago #6999 by fire_dawg
BECAUSE WE ARE DAWGS!!! was created by fire_dawg
Cory Smith's song \"Every Dawg\" really applies to me right now. I work with a couple of UT fans and did something that I usually don't do - talk smack. If anyone has heard it then they know what I'm talking about. Except the song is talking about the game with UF. As much crap that I have been talking about our coaches this week I am still behind them. No, I don't agree with some of the play calling. But they are still DAWGS!!! And they deserve our support. No we did not win last week and hopefully we will win this week; BUT win or loose, I'm still a DAWG!!! No I'm not happy with being 0-6 against teams from the East, But I'm still a DAWG!!! And no we should not be happy about a mediocre season BECAUSE WE ARE DAWGS!!! I have a gut feeling that our beloved DAWGS will get back to the basics this week and have a boot put up some of their tails and will hopefully play the rest of the season like a changed team. Or atleast I hope they do!! Sorry just had to get some things off my chest!
GOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• fire_dawg
  • fire_dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #7002 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:BECAUSE WE ARE DAWGS!!!
I'm with ya fire_dawg. UGA could go 0-12 and I will always love my Dawgs !!

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #7008 by duck
Replied by duck on topic Re:BECAUSE WE ARE DAWGS!!!
I think most of us on here are dawgs and i for one have loved uga for over 50 years. Just because people see things or write how they feel does not mean they or we are turning our back on the coaches. As i said before, i like cmr and as i said before he took over a team with lots of talent and lots of leadership. When David Greene, David Pollack, Tony Taylor, Greg Blue, ect, you did not need the coaches to motivate the players, this was done by the leaders of the football team. We have no leaders, Stafford looks like a lost child and no one else has stepped up to try and challenge this team. All CMR can say is we are young and we are learning. This was OK first 2 or 3 games, we are going to game 7 and we know no more about this team that at the first of the season. As another writer posted, look at fla, auburn, and some other teams that have just as many freshmen as we do. Yes we are spoiled by the sucess of 2 sec championships and to play for a 3rd, but the last two years are no the same. I read the post on gadawgs.com every day to see how practice went. Cmr states that every practice is full of hitting and chatter and we are ready. Ya'll tell me other that the ok state game and alb game, what games have we came out and played 60 minutes. From what I can see is we come out in the 3 and 4 quarter and deceide to start playing. As with Tenn we were to far behind, ww could not get back into the game. Had ole miss scored to make it 14-0 i don't think we would have won that game, All i am saying is that no one i don't think wants CMR gone, I think people just want to see some emotion out of him. Now CWM is another story, I for one do not like his defenceve play calling and this is the major reason we lost to vanderbilt and ky last year.

I know there are those that disagree, but I am entitled to my opinion and I promise you no one on this site loves UGA more that I do.

I for one am going to Nashville, I am taking my wife and parents, hope we have a good
fan showing and ruin their homecoming as they did ours.

Dawgs Forever

Duck

More
16 years 7 months ago #7011 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:BECAUSE WE ARE DAWGS!!!
Totally agree with ya duck, have a great trip and bring us back a V !!

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #7020 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:BECAUSE WE ARE DAWGS!!!
I don't know, Duck...I always thought no one could love the Dawgs more than me! Maybe it's a tie......

But on to a more serious note.....let's go kick some Vandy Rear Ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO DAWGS!

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #7086 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:BECAUSE WE ARE DAWGS!!!
wait, wait...so it's okay to disagree????

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds