Forum

Just plain old tired of it!

16 years 7 months ago #6839 by flyindawg
Just plain old tired of it! was created by flyindawg
I'm sick and darn tired of this crap. And that's all it is. Pure crap. I have not been watching football as long as some of you older gents. But the fact remains. You will never have a good defense if you can't play call your way out of a wet paper sack. WM is terrible. Sure you can say \" No one was complaining about him in 2005\", And to that I will say your wrong. Good people saw the writing on the wall. The difference between then and now. LOOK at the 2005 defense. It was one of the best of all times. You didn't need a coach. We had such good leadership on that defense you could call a punt reception scheme and it would have had a chance.
I am a dawg through and through. I want the very best for the school, the football program, and the fans. We don't have it at Def. Coordinator. With WM, it's like the blind leading the stupid. Long story short.

Willie must go!

Willie must go!

Dawg for Life

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• flyindawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #6847 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Just plain old tired of it!
Hey flyindawg, speaking of good D in '05, do you remember the West Virginia game? Good D? They ran through us like we were in high school.....no, worse. We need Muschamp AND go get Kirby Smart from Bama to coach the DB's. Muschamp and Smart are very good friends, both played at UGA and are GOOD defensive coaches. ............PROBLEM.......CMR and Martinez are BEST friends, played together at UM, were roommates etc etc.............kind of reminds you of the dilema that was at FSU the last few years, huh?

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6849 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Just plain old tired of it!
And how about a receivers' coach while we're at it.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6856 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Just plain old tired of it!
Yeah, remember the movie \"The Replacements\" where they put so much stick'um on the guy's hands he said he looked like he jerked off an elephant? I think that's what our receivers need.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 7 months ago #6861 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Just plain old tired of it!
Hey, wouldn't you know Chandler catches everything when it just didn't matter.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6919 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Just plain old tired of it!
We stopped WVU in the second half, but we never should have been in that position in the first place. It's amazing that that Sugar Bowl has been the only game WVU can actually hang their hats on as a signature win for their program. By the looks of things, people are beginning to figure out that gimmick offense they run now.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds