Forum

So here I was thinking this would be the year!

16 years 6 months ago #6836 by bigdaddy3050
I was thinking thsi was gonna be ther year we were going to get things turned around against Florida! We both have young teams, but after this game against Tenn, I have a strong feeling were gonna get murdered!! If the Defense can't stop Tenn. how are they going to stop Fla.'s O? I mean I'm gonna be there sreaming my head off, but I just can't seem to get past this performance on Sat.! :huh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• bigdaddy3050
  • bigdaddy3050's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
More
16 years 6 months ago #6837 by eubaz09
Mark Richt MUST, I MEAN MUST get an attitude. The good guy them has worked for a while, but proof is in the pudding. Our playbook looks like a highschool. Compare us to an LSU, heck even a TN. We run right/left/playactions/screen passes. That is all we know. GOOD GRIEF!!! Where is the playbook from Florida State. There are no counters.
The opening series, we run one running play and two hail marries. Heck, let's just give them the game and give up.
Mark, let's get an offensive coordinator that was not trained by you. Sometimes it is good to get a new perspective.
Mark, let's get a defensive coordinator that wants to win or at least understands the game.

MARK, CAN'T YOU TELL THAT EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO RUN WHEN YOU LINE UP TO THE BALL? I DO.

THAT WAS EMBARRASSING!!! This year will be the first that I will not go to the GA/FL game. Fl beat TN by 39 and TN beat us by 14. MY LORD, WE COULD GET KILLED!!!

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET BETTER? Do not use that our lineman are young. LOOK AT FLORIDA.

• eubaz09
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #6838 by Centgland
eubaz09 wrote:

Our playbook looks like a highschool. Compare us to an LSU, heck even a TN.

or even the SC

• Centgland
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #6857 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:So here I was thinking this would be the year!
Yeah, I, along with alot of people predicted this to be our turn-around year and next year our NC year. Looks like we may have to wait til at least '09--can't have the NC year without that turn-around year first.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.023 seconds