Forum

Please tell me how to cope.

16 years 6 months ago #6806 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Please tell me how to cope.
kentdaddy, I'm waiting by the phone for CMR to call me and tell me that he has just fired Martinez, hired Muschamp and would I drive to Auburn 1st thing in the morning, pack his bags and bring him to Athens by noon (film meeting time). I just filled up my car and am waiting for the call. Plan to leave at 5:00 AM.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #6812 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Please tell me how to cope.
wlayton wrote:

kentdaddy, I'm waiting by the phone for CMR to call me and tell me that he has just fired Martinez, hired Muschamp and would I drive to Auburn 1st thing in the morning, pack his bags and bring him to Athens by noon (film meeting time). I just filled up my car and am waiting for the call. Plan to leave at 5:00 AM.

Call me! I have a friend who runs a golf course in Auburn and we can play a round with him before we bring him back.

• kentdaddy
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 6 months ago #6823 by otisgunn
Replied by otisgunn on topic Re:Please tell me how to cope.
Vegas odds makers were right on ever game I was interested in
how are those people so smart ?
again, it's risky to bet against the house, and they are just a reflect of where the bets are going.....still feels better to be the underdawg and win,
Otis

• otisgunn
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #6830 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Please tell me how to cope.
Well kentdaddy, didn't get the call (stayed up until 2:00AM waiting) BUT I did put my clubs in the trunk just in case we were to tee it up. I was ready, guess CMR wasn't. Oh well, maybe we can play another time. Great idea though.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds