Forum

Game Thoughts

16 years 7 months ago #6442 by McShea87
Game Thoughts was created by McShea87
I dont know about ya'll but I actually think that it was better for Georgia that the game was not televised because most people will just see the score of the game and think we completely dominated, however that was not the case, I think this was one of the closest games ever for the score to be so far apart....Anyways, the offense played very well with the exception of a few drops by who other than Tripp Chandler... however our defense was getting blown off the ball and getting burned in coverages and are the defintion of a \"bend but dont break\" I guess, but that's what you expect coming off of a big win like Bama , its just one of those things, they definitely will play much better against Tennessee....after all REVENGE IS THE GREATEST MOTIVATOR OF ALL TIME!!!.... so says Erk Russell.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• McShea87
  • McShea87's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #6448 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Game Thoughts
McShea87 wrote:

I think this was one of the closest games ever for the score to be so far apart...

Richt said the same thing after the game. Let's not forget that we went into the fourth quarter up 24-17...not as impressive as the final...

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 7 months ago #6450 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re:Game Thoughts
McShea87 wrote:

....after all REVENGE IS THE GREATEST MOTIVATOR OF ALL TIME!!!...

It didn't work for the Gators.
Unfortunately, a loss from last year can also get into the kids heads.
The \"here we go again\" mentality.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6486 by McShea87
Replied by McShea87 on topic Re:Game Thoughts
True, but most of all of the starters for Florida are gone from last year so they never got their chance at revenge and Georgia didnt just get beat last year, they got embarrassed at home too.

• McShea87
  • McShea87's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #6506 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Game Thoughts
I hope they do better than they did last year...we all know what happened then. I dont think there is gonna be a problem getting them up for this game, though. It means so much more, now that UF lost on Sat. Now we need help from those chickens to knock KY off their high and mighty horse.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds