Forum

Tennessee

16 years 7 months ago #6433 by DawgFanInTn
Tennessee was created by DawgFanInTn
We definitely need to be concerned with Tennessee. They have their ace running back, Coker, returning and in good form. They have a bye week to prepare for us. And Coach Fulmer is taking an awful lot of heat from the Tennessee fans here in the Nashville area.

Chris Low, a reporter that covers the Vols, stated that if Tennessee lost to GA, then Fulmer could
be in hot water with his admininstration at the Univ of TN. History shows, that when Fulmer is on the hot seat, his teams play with a lot of passion and commitment.

Coach Richt and staff need to have the team ready. This is going to be a tough win for us.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• DawgFanInTn
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #6436 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Tennessee
I'm with you, I also live in Nashville. I hate the week before this game. I'm a nervous wreck. Maybe I'll go back to Athens this weekend just to be amongst the red and black. I HATE the bawls.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6438 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Tennessee
Kinda like the way I am before the SCarolina game, averagedawg. I live in Charlotte, NC, around a lot of Cocks...fans.

I'll say this: the last two times we've lost to Tennessee, I've had a bad feeling about the game. Before SCarolina this year, I had a bad feeling. No such feeling now. I think we roll over Tennessee. Just my two cents.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 7 months ago #6440 by Firedawg
Replied by Firedawg on topic Re:Tennessee
I agree. But we've got some holes to plug before Coker makes us look bad. Whether you realize it or not, this game is crucial. Our D has to hunker down and GATA!

• Firedawg
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds