Forum

Why is game not on TV??

16 years 7 months ago #6368 by McShea87
Why is game not on TV?? was created by McShea87
This game should definitely be televised but its not ....Where I live (upstate SC) the televised games in the 1 pm slot are: Miss St. at South Carolina (could be a good game), North Carolina at Virginia Tech(Blowout), Notre Dame at Purdue(Blowout) Oklahoma at Colorado(Blowout) Baylor at Texas A&M(Who Cares?),and Villanova at James Madison(WHAT?).....How can the TV people not put UGA vs Ole Miss on tv... I think they automatically assumed UGA would lose to Bama and be unranked when they made the schedule. It wasn't on last year and turned out to be a great game down to the wire....Hello TV People?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• McShea87
  • McShea87's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #6369 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Why is game not on TV??
I'm with you...especially after Ole Miss gave uf fits, you would think some network would scramble to get the game on after last weekend.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6370 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Why is game not on TV??
No love for UGA.:(
Stupid TV people.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 7 months ago #6371 by wlayton
Man, this day and time with all the technology etc, it just doesn't seem right to have to EVER listen to a ballgame on the radio anymore.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6372 by StaffordGirl07
Replied by StaffordGirl07 on topic Re:Why is game not on TV??
It's so retarded that no one picked up this game...I just knew somebody would make a quick decision after Ole Miss played florida so close..then, we beat Bama in OT...It's crazy.
Someone mentioned earlier that they might run it at 9P on CSS...does that still look good?

And on the QB issue...I see so many similarites between early Stafford and early Greene, don't y'all? Style, having a bit of trouble getting his \"touch\" just right, too many interceptions & close calls--but also the great things like leadership capabilities, ability to make the big play/drive when it counts, and that strong arm.
I know he's struggling a bit, but, I'm so looking forward to his growth....the rest of this season..and onward!! GO DAWGS!!!

• StaffordGirl07
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6373 by wlayton
Don't think they are showing it until Sunday. Also agree with you with your comparison except David's arm not nearly as strong as MS, not even close and believe MS is a better athlete as well. Greene was a smart QB and a big time winner.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds