Forum

Call it for Munson

16 years 7 months ago #6335 by RxCowboy
Call it for Munson was created by RxCowboy
How would Larry Munson have called the final play?

GATA! Woof!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RxCowboy
  • RxCowboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #6336 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Call it for Munson
\"Stafford back to pass, going for it all........HE'S GOT HIM IN THE CORNER !!..............TOUCHDOWN, TOUCHDOWN,........OH MY GOD, A TOUCHDOWN.........Did you SEE that !!......Henderson made a little move and got ONE step on the DB and caught the ball in the corner for the win. It's over folks, it's OVER but it was a BATTLE....but our young kids HUNG in there and GOT IT DONE in their BACKYARD.....MAN WHAT A GAME......i'm getting too old for this.....Loran, whatayagot ??\"

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6342 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Call it for Munson
\" Now we are in ot, and old lady luck has given us a lotta opportunities tonight, but she gave Bama a lot, too. First down on the 25.....here's the snap...Stafford back to pass...looking....AND GOING FOR IT ALL ON THE FIRST PLAY......GOTTA MAN IN THE CORNER......TOUCHDOWN !! TOUCHDOWN!! LITTLE HENDERSON IN THE CORNER! OH MY GOD, A TOUCHDOWN! LOOK AT THE MASSIVE DAWG-PILE IN THE CORNER OF THE ENDZONE! WE JUST BROKE THEIR HEARTS WITH A FIRST PLAY TOUCHDOWN IN OT! Georgia 26, Bama 23. I don't think I can take too many of these!\" \"Whew.....Loren, whadya got!\"

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6344 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Call it for Munson
\"So we're coming out on offense now, we're dog-tired and Alabama has the lead after we've been leading ALL DAY. They put together a 60-yard drive and tied us for this thing, and they made a field goal when we couldn't. 23-20 with Alabama on top, but do you realize we're in this thing? Stafford under center, he's going to make a little motion to his fullback, hikes the ball, drops back, throws, and...TOUCHDOWN! TOUCHDOWN! Mikey Henderson in the corner! Stafford just lobbed it up there, a beautiful pass to the back of the end zone, and little Henderson had a step on the Alabama defender and hung on! 26-23 and the Dawgs on top, and look at the dogpile in the end zone, the Alabama fans are throwing things on us down there. 26 to 23, we have beaten them at the last second in Tuscaloosa, and I mean the last second. Did you see what he did? My God, we have beaten Alabama in Tuscaloosa!\"

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 7 months ago #6358 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Call it for Munson
Awesome stuff!

Loren, whataya got?

B)

GATA! Woof!

• RxCowboy
  • RxCowboy's Avatar Topic Author