Forum

Ole Miss TV schedule

16 years 7 months ago #6299 by golferdawg
Ole Miss TV schedule was created by golferdawg
1:00 pm kick off this week and no one picked up the game. after watching that great game saturday night and looking forward to seeing our blossoming offense this weekend. well the latter will not happen. i have looked everywhere and no one picked up the UGA vs Ole Miss game. i do not attend UGA games due to my past record 0-6. espn2 picked up tulane vs LSwho. if anyone know of a Georgia station picking up the game let me know. I live near Dalton and i will drive to watch. i hope we don't get caught sleeping this week after such a big win. they almost caught Flordia sleeping. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• golferdawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #6304 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Ole Miss TV schedule
Pay per View maybe?

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6308 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic Re:Ole Miss TV schedule
Golferdawg: The Georgia -- Ole Miss game can be seen at 9:00pm Sat night on a delayed broadcast. No paid for view TV for the Dawgs this weekend, so just don't listen to the game or the scores when given when watching other games on the tube. I know that's hard to do, but give it a try. As always, GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS: I think Buck will do the game at that time on CSS

Member since 1999

More
16 years 7 months ago #6315 by golferdawg
Replied by golferdawg on topic Re:Ole Miss TV schedule
thanks for the input. i wish the SEC would come out with their own network like the big 10+1... they would make millions if they did that..

• golferdawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #6319 by swamphox
Replied by swamphox on topic Re:Ole Miss TV schedule
I wish they didnt set up rules and tv contracts that end up hurting fans...there should be a scavenger clause for the SEC that one network pays to get...anything non-televised they can have....schools pick the time of day, no questions or fussing....so if WKU plays UK and no one covers it, its on wherever it wants to be sent to local affiliates by sattelite

kinda like a lower tier of lincoln financial

and whats with a set amount of pay per view games?

is this to keep a school from running all its games on PPV or what?

it just seems like a dumb rule...if its not carried on tv, why not put it on ppv?

• swamphox
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6332 by golferdawg
Replied by golferdawg on topic Re:Ole Miss TV schedule
i agree. if i did not have the record i have i would go to the game. but i swore 3 years ago to never watch the live again. i really don't want to chance a loss since i am already 0-6. to have the number 16 in the nation not on tv is crazy. i'm donr bitching about this but i hope it does not happen anymore this season. i bet the troy game will be a pay view game

• golferdawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds