Forum

MAN ENOUGH

16 years 7 months ago #6264 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:MAN ENOUGH
Tell you what though, Prince Miller almost cost us the ballgame after that great defensive stand, up by 10, 4th down and he gets an inteference penalty that gives them the 1st down and ultimately 3 points which got them to within 7. THEN Evans let's them complete that pass from their 11 to our 45, where they go on to score to tie. These plays are unexceptable at those crucial times in a ballgame. BTW, what is Prince Miller doing in the game at that critical time anyway? Sorry, just frustrated, should have won that game in regulation. Just seems we can't ever do anything easily.

BUT it's a BIG W.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6274 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:MAN ENOUGH
I'm with you. My heart can't take too much of that...Criminy, how many points would we have scored if the receivers caught those passes???? CMR might have had to bring in JC in the 4th...just once that would be nice to see...

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 7 months ago #6280 by wlayton
JC...as in Joe Cox????? Only if MS can't walk.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6298 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:MAN ENOUGH
I was going along the line of \"hey, if we were up by four tds...\"

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 7 months ago #6301 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:MAN ENOUGH
dapolla wrote:

Stafford-to-Henderson will be a classic Dawgs play for a long time to come

According to Pat Forde, the play was \"142 Z Takeoff.\" So, to my mind, along with P 40 Haynes (Greene-to-Haynes, Tennessee, 2001) and 70-X Takeoff (Greene to Johnson, Auburn, 2002), 142-Z Takeoff is the stuff of lore.

Also according to Forde:

- When asked which receiver he wanted to catch the ball, Bobo reportedly said, \"I don't care.\" Coach Eason picked Mikey.

- Before the season started, an Alabama couple named their newborn son \"Saban.\"

- We served a \"10-play, 70-yard cup of shut-up\" to the Crimson Nation.

Thanks, Pat. And GOOOOOO DAWGS!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #6306 by wlayton
Oh, my bad LimeyDawg, missunderstood......now I'm with ya !!

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds