Forum

It's a W

16 years 7 months ago #6251 by bigman35
Replied by bigman35 on topic Re:It's a W
Moreno is a man! He sparked us and I dont care what anybody says! GO DAWGS!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• bigman35
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6265 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:It's a W
kentdaddy, do I detect a \"man crush\"?

Actually guess we all have one. Awesome, just awesome. He WANTS the ball.....GIVE IT TO HIM !!!!

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6293 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:It's a W
Since this has officially become the KnoMo thread...Good LORD is that kid quick. Oh, and fast. Oh, and as a redshirt freshman, already displaying leadership qualities. Oh, and he NEVER gets tired.

So...the hell with Tony Romo, my man-crush is reserved for Senor Moreno.

Ain't it always the way, that when a guy can't catch squat all game long, he does it when he has to? That was the story of Martrez Milner all last year AND 2005...couldn't catch anything until he had to. Michael Johnson couldn't catch a ball to save his life...EXCEPT against Auburn, who he demolished two years running. So Tripp Chandler, who for the past couple of weeks has been the only guy -- besides KnoMo, of course! -- who could catch anything at all, has a bunch of drops. BUT he caught it when he had to, even if Coutu did miss that kick.

More on Coutu and why he did NOT have a bad game in a future thread...but for now, GO DAWGS AND GO KNOMO!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 7 months ago #6317 by swamphox
Replied by swamphox on topic Re:It's a W
Heres what I like about moreno

1. His direction changes are incredible, quick, and typpically well thought out, as in he doesnt end up changing direction right into one of his teammates or the opposing D....hes got great field vision

2. he hustles....he plows til he's down , plain and simple

3. he isnt afraid to hit anyone

4. he's fired up....on the pollack level of fired up

• swamphox
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6328 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:It's a W
dapolla wrote:

Since this has officially become the KnoMo thread...Good LORD is that kid quick.

I said that after week 1. He has a burst of speed that neither Brown or Lumpkin (or Ware) have. He gets through the holes in a hurry, which is a big help to a young offensive line.

GATA! Woof!

More
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds