Forum

Here's to a good game...

16 years 7 months ago #6220 by CrimsNkentucky
Here's to a good game... was created by CrimsNkentucky
Hi guys. I just wanted to come over and say that I am looking forward to the game and let's hope both teams come out injury free. I hope you have not been harassed by any BAMA fans, I do not allow rivals to post on my board, but I am considering letting them have an open forum the week before we play them (Except for the barners who I want no where near my site). I have always respected Georgia and it's fans and you have one of the best coaches in the country. This is going to be a very difficult game for BAMA despite it being played at home. The game will be won by the team that wants it the most today. Both coaches will have their teams well prepared and ready to go. I am not going to even try to compare our talent level with yours. We have some quality athletes who play with a lot of heart, but we do not have a lot of depth or experience in some areas. I would wish you luck today, but in all honesty if any luck is needed in this game (and it is always needed in football) I hope it goes our way.

Roll Tide! & Go Dawgs! (For the rest of the season or until we meet again)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• CrimsNkentucky
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.022 seconds