Forum

'Bama Kickoff

16 years 7 months ago #6041 by dapolla
'Bama Kickoff was created by dapolla
According to the Athens Banner-Herald, kickoff against Alabama is at 3:30 pm. I think that's eastern time, but I can't be sure. Go Dawgs!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #6048 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:'Bama Kickoff
Probably the CBS game that always starts at 3:30 EST.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6055 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:'Bama Kickoff
It probably is on CBS. I hope we win those on CBS. If we start looking real bad, we will be relegated to the Jefferson Pilot broadcasts on local TV at 12:30 every Saturday like Ole Miss, Missy State, and Vandy. Remember last year when nobody wanted to do the UGA / AU game because we were predicted to lose by 3 TDs? The Auburn fans were on our board whining because AU had to play on JP, and it wouldn't look good to the pollsters because they weren't allowed to beat us on national TV. Great memories from last year. We showed em, huh? Gave em a beat-down on JP, and would have done the same on ESPN or CBS. How do you not show the longest rivalry in the South on national TV?

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6070 by golferdawg
Replied by golferdawg on topic Re:'Bama Kickoff
Guy's CBS is waiting till Sunday to annouce next Saturday's game. we will be on either CBS at 3:30 est or ESPN at 7:45. They will make it official Sunday. It's between our game or the LSU vs South Carolina Game. it's posted every where that we are playing at 3:30 but CBS annouced this past monday they are waiting till sunday to decide????

More
16 years 7 months ago #6072 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:'Bama Kickoff
I know it's not official, but even on CBS's sportsline schedules, they have the LSU/SC game listed as 8, so I figure ours will be the 3:30 game.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds