Forum

SC Game thoughts...

16 years 7 months ago #6056 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:SC Game thoughts...
You know UnderDog37, two things: 1. SC is going to have at least 2 losses but don't know if we can run the table either and 2. I felt before the season that NEXT year is our year (but of course hoping we could pull something out this year).

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6057 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:SC Game thoughts...
I didn't figure it would be our time this year, either, but I was hoping for some miracles, and I sure wasn't counting on losing to SC. I think we will be OK, we will surprise some people that think they will beat on UGA in a down year, and we might even make things interesting by winning in Jacksonville. We have GOT to reverse that 5-game losing streak against SEC East opponents, though. That stat makes me wanna puke. :sick: What other games do you think SC will lose besides LSU?

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6061 by wlayton
Well they certainly can potentially lose 4 games. They play AT Tenn and Ark plus they can lose to UF and UK. No bargains there for sure.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6073 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re:SC Game thoughts...
I don't want to sound like a downer here but there is potential for us to lose just as many if not more.

Go Dawgs!!!!

More
16 years 7 months ago #6074 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re:SC Game thoughts...
I don't want to sound like a downer here but there is potential for us to lose just as many if not more.

Go Dawgs!!!!

More
16 years 7 months ago #6080 by wlayton
Agreed.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds