Forum

Bad Game

16 years 7 months ago #5984 by McShea87
Bad Game was created by McShea87
For the most part, the dawgs players and coaches came out with no fire and intensity, this is a huge disappointment to all the georgia fans......we are clearly a better team....they just wanted it more and played harder and got the breaks when they needed it..... #3 Evans was getting beat all night long on man converage, the rest of the defense was in great position for the most part but just did not tackle well at all..... It seemed like no matter what we tried on 3rd down thier coaches had audibles to counter our plays offensively and defensively....as usual our receivers choked when it mattered most..Bobo's screens failed miserably in the first half and he finally gave up on them....The dawgs players and coaches seemed overconfident like they were just waiting for something to happen instead of trying to make it happen.....Bobo does not call plays that will get 1st downs until its 3rd down its like we planned on haveing 3rd down every drive......Knowshon should be the #1 back he plays with heart and is the most talented and consistent back ..... our kickoff teams killed us....overall tonight was just carolina's night.... and I know it sounds typical to blame the refs but I think there were tons of obvious holds by carolina's offensive line that were not called. We still have a chance to have a great season and to win the SEC ...maybe this game will be used as a wake-up call by the coaches and players.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• McShea87
  • McShea87's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #5986 by Centgland
Replied by Centgland on topic Re:Bad Game
McShea87 wrote:

For the most part, the dawgs players and coaches came out with no fire and intensity, this is a huge disappointment to all the georgia fans......we are clearly a better team....they just wanted it more and played harder and got the breaks when they needed it..... #3 Evans was getting beat all night long on man converage, the rest of the defense was in great position for the most part but just did not tackle well at all..... It seemed like no matter what we tried on 3rd down thier coaches had audibles to counter our plays offensively and defensively....as usual our receivers choked when it mattered most..Bobo's screens failed miserably in the first half and he finally gave up on them....The dawgs players and coaches seemed overconfident like they were just waiting for something to happen instead of trying to make it happen.....Bobo does not call plays that will get 1st downs until its 3rd down its like we planned on haveing 3rd down every drive......Knowshon should be the #1 back he plays with heart and is the most talented and consistent back ..... our kickoff teams killed us....overall tonight was just carolina's night.... and I know it sounds typical to blame the refs but I think there were tons of obvious holds by carolina's offensive line that were not called. We still have a chance to have a great season and to win the SEC ...maybe this game will be used as a wake-up call by the coaches and players.

you can take off that red jersey now cuz I know there is a tater under there.
I think the Dawgs got there butts beat, not by the refs, or poor play calling, but by a team that wanted it more
we might as well get used to it

• Centgland
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #5991 by McShea87
Replied by McShea87 on topic Re:Bad Game
You obviously arent very knowledgeable in football if you thought that was not bad play calling or bad refs.....and I clearly said that carolina just plain wanted it more....I dont know what you are trying to accuse me of by saying I should take off my red jersey....you are the one pretty much saying we should get used to our team getting their butts beat.

• McShea87
  • McShea87's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #5995 by StaffordGirl07
Replied by StaffordGirl07 on topic Re:Bad Game
Keep your jersey on!..we all know that real Dawg fans have never been just \"fair weather.\" We play in the best conference in the nation (we know it--even if all the 'experts' don't.) It's bound to happen that a more mature, better prepared? conference team can get one over on us. Let's just keep to that one and move forward. I know that Matt didn 't have his best night (I kept hoping for a David Green \"hobbling\" drive at the end.) But, we didn't get...that will never change our fightin' Dawg nature, will it?? never....and I know we've all heard it...but, atleast we're not michigan!!!
Go Dawgs!!!!

• StaffordGirl07
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #5998 by golferdawg
Replied by golferdawg on topic Re:Bad Game
Let's face we played a bad game and hung in there till the end. MS looked like he did last year the one thing i noticed was he was throwing from his heels alot then when he did get time to follow through on his passes he threw them high or to long. our \"o\" line needs to be there for him in two weeks or bama might burry MS next to the Bear.

More
16 years 7 months ago #5999 by bigman35
Replied by bigman35 on topic Re:Bad Game
We showed our youth alot in this game and I have never been ashamed of the Dawgs but I was ashamed of the effort they put out. They totally underestimated the opposition and still only lost by 4! Imagine if we woulda actually came to play. I hope the dawgs come out with a little more intensity next week because if not we will be the next Michigan and we will be the laughing stock of the SEC! Yes we are young but damnit we are the Georgia Bulldogs! We are that one team that no matter who is on the field we come out with the intensity and passion for the uniforms we wear and the tradition we hold and we prove that on the field to the opposition. Come on guys, lets get our heads out of our you know whats and play GEORGIA football!

• bigman35
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds