Forum

Rough Game...

16 years 7 months ago #5976 by TopDiggidyDawg
Rough Game... was created by TopDiggidyDawg
But when we wear the red and black we make a vow that we will be Dawg's until the end. No matter who we lose too, we can never give up.

How 'Bout Dem SEC Champion Dawgs!?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• TopDiggidyDawg
  • Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #5980 by vadawgfan
Replied by vadawgfan on topic Re:Rought Game...
completely agree, i never went to UGA but im from goergia, love the team..hate they didnt get the W tonight but this game was almost the perfect example of why i love the dawgs, when they arent looking that good they still make it exciting and close, i could barely sit down, and no matter what happens this week im still going to be a true fan next week.. and to be honest i didnt think georgia would win them all this year, but they dig the whole game.. goo dawgs woof woof

• vadawgfan
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #5987 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Rought Game...
Thank Dooley for this thread. I was cringing reading some of the others and the flocking of boo-birds who always seem ready to drop the dawgs for having a bad game. It sucks that we lost and it hurts, but I'll be damned if I'll start badmouthing the team or the coaches for it. This is the nature of the game. This is where we are in terms of our growing. Hell, statistically, the game was a draw, and I think we're going to find out that SC is pretty damned good. Besides that, if we had executed, we'd have won, so I'm confident that issue will be corrected this week. Yes, it sucks, but win or lose, I'm a Dawg fan forever. GO DAWGS.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 7 months ago #5988 by southernlover
Replied by southernlover on topic Re:Rought Game...
Anyone who thought we would go undefeated this year is completely out of touch with reality. We all know that we have a slew of talented young pups. This was a reality check against some seasoned players that had something to proved. Although we didn't play well, we were in it till the end. Hopefully, this will be a good learning experience. After watching Bama play yesterday we are going to have to get tough against some conference opponents this year. Also, what a cheap shot by the receiver that could have ended Ellerbe season. I felt like he should be been ejected from the game.

Also, what about LSU?? Maybe this is the year to let someone else face them in the ATL!!

As Always, GO DAWGS!!

More
16 years 7 months ago #5989 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Rought Game...
Wow, who's ready to drop the dawgs? Certainly not me. I think some of the play calling didn't fit the situations, and I've seen train wrecks that were prettier than some of our missed tackles and some of MS's passes, but that just gets me all the more ready to kick some butt next weekend. I think the play calling and missed tackles and bad and/or dropped passes can and will all be corrected, so that makes me feel bad for the next couple of teams we play....nah, can't feel bad for 'em, but I hope they're ready for the ole behind the shed whoopin' they're about to get!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 7 months ago #5990 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Rought Game...
Again, I say it was the difference between seasoned, experienced, 21-22 year olds versus talented but young and inexperienced 18-19 year olds. Not to mention how the age/maturity level also applies to the physical dominance they showed last night. We couldn't tackle? They just ran harder and was physically tougher and BROKE tackles. Their LB's ate our lunch, we couldn't HANDLE them physically and Jasper Brinkley is a 1st round draft pick for sure (his brother is not bad either). All things being equal, I do believe we are far more talented but again, huge difference between the play of a 22 year old and a 19 year old.

They better grow up in a hurry because Alabama looks equally as physical and we are playing at their house.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds