Forum

They've got dumb, but not dumber

16 years 8 months ago #5952 by LimeyDawg
They've got dumb, but not dumber was created by LimeyDawg
Holy cow, I couldn't have paid for better humor. The NCAA broke up the dumb and dumber fellas at SC. Poor Stevie. If you listen closely, you can hear the visors whimpering in the dark of the night....

sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/...ligble.ap/index.html

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LimeyDawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #5953 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:They've got dumb, but not dumber
I guess since Spermier couldn't get the lamecocks to lower their academic standards, he figured he'd try to get the NCAA to. What a douche cake.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5961 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:They've got dumb, but not dumber
Right. Any lower and the diplomas are going to be written in crayon.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

• LimeyDawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #5962 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:They've got dumb, but not dumber
I think we should make special rules for South Carolina. Maybe we can get their students shorter buses or something. It is simply not fair to expect people from SC to be able to read and write like the rest of the country. It is South Carolina.

More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds