Forum

georgia vs south carolina

16 years 8 months ago #5934 by sfgslayer
georgia vs south carolina was created by sfgslayer
I know most of you bulldog fans believe the gamecocks don't have a chance, but we have two of the best backs in the SEC behind ARKANSAS, or kicker but 4 out 5 kicks into the endzone, we didn't show very much and we were without our starting QB..... we get some people back on defence this year along with Mitchell, so I say, defence comes to play, laugher at the end.... 41-10 GAMECOCKS!!!!!:P

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• sfgslayer
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5944 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic With all due respect,...
my poultry friend, exactly when was the last time you put 30 points on ANY team; other than a subdivision also ran, especially an SEC team and particularly the Dawgs? Likewise, where does intense and euphoric vision of \"choke\" Mitchell reside? I'll tip my hat to your RB's, but alone they do not have what it takes to lay 30 on the Dawgs. As you know, your big time LB play maker is hobbled with a bum ankle and I don't expect the gun toting safety to have much of an impact. Suffice to say, we are going to run directly into your soft under belly and go verticle when you cheat up to fill the box.

Make no mistake about it. This is nothing short of a back yard brawl, but you'll be in OUR back yard. SOS can sand bag all he wants, that don't play in Sanford. The pullets will make it interesting, they always do. But in the end I still see victory for the RED AND BLACK!!!!....

DAWGS 24

COOTS 17

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!

GATA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
16 years 8 months ago #5945 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:With all due respect,...
Two ho-hum backs, a kicker, and Flake won't save you. It's going to be like throwing them into a wood chipper. And with all due respect, the dawgs will win by three TDs this time around. The rotisserie chickens are sightly better than the pokes. Remember that the only reason we didn't score fifty last week (look at the replays if you doubt me) is that we have a coach with class at the helm who called off the boys before they got carried away. It's the same thing that will see the cocks lose by only three tds.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 8 months ago #5956 by Centgland
Replied by Centgland on topic Re:With all due respect,...
24-17 ??

all that disrespect an you still only see a 7 point spread??
:blink:

• Centgland
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5992 by Centgland
Replied by Centgland on topic Re:With all due respect,...
NC_Dawg wrote:

my poultry friend, exactly when was the last time you put 30 points on ANY team; other than a subdivision also ran, especially an SEC team and particularly the Dawgs? Likewise, where does intense and euphoric vision of \"choke\" Mitchell reside? I'll tip my hat to your RB's, but alone they do not have what it takes to lay 30 on the Dawgs. As you know, your big time LB play maker is hobbled with a bum ankle and I don't expect the gun toting safety to have much of an impact. Suffice to say, we are going to run directly into your soft under belly and go verticle when you cheat up to fill the box.

Make no mistake about it. This is nothing short of a back yard brawl, but you'll be in OUR back yard. SOS can sand bag all he wants, that don't play in Sanford. The pullets will make it interesting, they always do. But in the end I still see victory for the RED AND BLACK!!!!....

DAWGS 24

COOTS 17

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!

GATA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soon, but not this week

• Centgland
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds