Forum

11 Alive

16 years 8 months ago #5836 by dapolla
11 Alive was created by dapolla
So we move to #12 in the ESPN/USA Today poll, and #11 in the AP poll, which means that our boys will be introduced this week as \"Your Number Eleven Georgia Bulldogs!\"

So the pollsters are starting to get it right. I'd call us #7 in the land, personally...but then again I'm a little conservative in my ranking. Let's just keep climbing slowly, gentlemen...we have 12 more weeks to climb 11 spots. We can do it.

GO DAWGS!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #5839 by bdawg1981
Replied by bdawg1981 on topic Re:11 Alive
ahh #7 in the ap sounds just right for now but i would prefer # 5 after the usc game

• bdawg1981
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5843 by McShea87
Replied by McShea87 on topic Re:11 Alive
The Dawgs definitely have a great chance to jump in the polls this week and here is why : LSU will beat #9 Virginia Tech, Miami could upset #5 Oklahoma and TCU will beat #7 Texas if the longhorns play like they did last week by only beating Arkansas St. by 8. I live in South Carolina and their fans think that Spurrier is a savior from heaven....too bad UGA will put him and the gamecocks through hell...again. What is this gonna be, 6 years in a row?

P.S. Wait til you see the gamecocks horrible new uniforms

More
16 years 8 months ago #5851 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:11 Alive
McShea87 wrote:

Miami could upset #5 Oklahoma at the orange bowl

They aren't playing in Miami, they're playing in Norman. Miami of old might have beaten them there, but the mullets (unfortunately) have too much talent for the Hurri-co-caines.

TCU will beat #7 Texas

This will be an interesting game. TCU certainly has a much better defense than Arkie State, and the Horns struggled last week. My guess is the talent takes over and Texas looks more like the Longhorns than the shorthorns.

if the longhorns play like they did last week by only beating Arkansas St. by 8. I live in South Carolina and their fans think that Spurrier is a savior from heaven....too bad UGA will put him and the gamecocks through hell...again. What is this gonna be, 6 years in a row?

GATA! Woof!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5855 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:11 Alive
I dunno, RxDawgboy, I agree with McShea. TCU is going to beat Texas this week. No matter how good TCU has been the last three years (er...they've lost like four games the whole time), Texas has the ego in the state and believe, me, they're looking past the Horned Frogs. TCU is mega-hella-talented. I'm going to go ahead and predict the upset...Texas does NOT deserve to be ranked as high as they are.

Forget the numbers, anyway. If we take care of business, we'll jump. Last year proved that there will never again be another 2004 Auburn team. ...or another '46 Georgia team...grumble...

Red and Black, Win or Lose

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #5861 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:11 Alive
I agree with most of what you said dapolla but I believe Texas will put one on TCU this weekend. Just too much talent and last week was a wakeup call. Also agree over ranked.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds