Forum

celeb king

16 years 8 months ago #5833 by bdawg1981
celeb king was created by bdawg1981
born and raised in georgia, huge bullbog fan! but live in jersey and have to deal with stinkin big ten news on a daily basis. So i was wondering if yall have heard any news on celeb king and if he'll get any playing time as a true. Oh yeah the big ten will always be to slow to hang with any SCC team

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• bdawg1981
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5835 by GeorgiaMarine
Replied by GeorgiaMarine on topic Re:celeb king
The last i heard was that he would most likely redshirt this year.

• GeorgiaMarine
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5837 by bdawg1981
Replied by bdawg1981 on topic Re:celeb king
didnt he break the state rushing record. Cant wait to get a look at him

• bdawg1981
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5856 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:celeb king
Seen him on film....unbelievable!! Reminds you of Reggie Bush.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5883 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Caleb King
may still see playing time, as that I've not seen anything, yet, that indicates he will redshirt. Last I heard, CK was having difficulty learning the system and blocking assignments. With the injury to Lump, his possibility of getting PT increased, if he can develop quick enough. Otherwise, I suspect CMR will redshirt him for next year.

Just thinking about next year with KM and CK in the back field and a very mature MS under center, is enough to make this old dawg howl at the moon!!!!!!!!!

GO DAWSG!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
16 years 8 months ago #5913 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re:Caleb King
The Red n Black had an interview with CMR this week. CMR said playing him is an option but nothing is set in stone. Man, we are loaded at RB.

Im guessing a RB tandem is the way most teams are going these days. Is it me or is it hard to find teams with 1 premier RB. Michigan and Mike Hart is the only team I can think of off the top of my head with 1 back getting most of the touches.

Even USC is platooning them. I guess you have to when you have 9 blue chip backs wanting to play.

Go Dawgs!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds