16 years 8 months ago #5846 by dawgystyle
Replied by dawgystyle on topic Re:SC predictions
18-0B)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dawgystyle
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5847 by McShea87
Replied by McShea87 on topic Re:SC predictions
Georgia 38 USC 12..... Georgia's offense is much better than last year and the defense is faster.... South Carolina is as bad or even worse than they were last year. and this is BETWEEN THE HEDGES..... no chance for USC.....they allowed tons of yards to ULL imagine what Georgia will do.... not to mention the special teams advantage.

More
16 years 8 months ago #5848 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:SC predictions
I'm saying it's three TDs. Dawgs 28-7.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 8 months ago #5850 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:SC predictions
The chickens choke, Dawgs win.

'Nuff said.

GATA! Woof!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5854 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:SC predictions
RxCowboy wrote:

The chickens choke, Dawgs win.

'Nuff said.

So good to have you back on the side of the good and the pure, RxDawgboy!

As I've said in a previous post, I'm predicting 20-17 Dawgs, and I think the Cocks will lead early. No matter how terrible SCarolina is -- and they're going to be TERRIBLE this year -- they almost always play us close and find a way to keep us from scoring. I don't think it was until 2003 that Richt finally scored an offensive touchdown against the Cocks.

Before I go to the game I'm going to remove my stomach to keep it from burning a hole right through my abdomen. Lord, this is the game I hate every year...

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 8 months ago #5866 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:SC predictions
Is there a kicker for SC that can even kick it 49 yards? Especially after all those kicking troubles they had last year vs Florida? Oh, and don't be fooled by that yardage total given up to LaLa. Spurrier wasn't showing nothing against them.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds