Forum

Game Review

16 years 8 months ago #5719 by McShea87
Game Review was created by McShea87
Did anyone else notice how great of a job the coaches did with substitutions and the new offense Bobo runs that had many quick passes and gave our players the most mismatches as possible on every play on offense and as well as defense.....this team is young but their talent outweighs their lack of experience. Also I think the humidity helped to wear out the OK st. playes as the game went....I was at the game and the atmosphere was great..... even the hip hop group \"Outcast\" were on the GA sideline.... Funny how the supposive best offense in the world didnt gain 200 yards passing or 100 yards rushing.... However their big Tight end is a great player and was pretty much their only offense. Overall the game was a great experience and I cant wait til next week when we play USC and try to make it 6 years in a row... BTW they only beat Louisiana Laffayette 28-14

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• McShea87
  • McShea87's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #5729 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Game Review
I don't think the humidity was a factor. If you watch the national weather map it is hotter in Oklahoma, and factoring in the humidity the heat index is pretty close to the same.

The crowd WAS a factor, however. I'm glad I wore my ear plugs. Gotta save what hearing I have left.

GATA! Woof!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5745 by cookiebush
Replied by cookiebush on topic Re:Game Review
thanks you dogs for the pre game support. we ended up meeting up with the wifes coworker who set up their trailer at 6:30 am w/ a tv, satellite, and stereo. got to play some bean bag toss and drink plenty of homebrew. i cant wait till western carolina, our next game. the stadium wasnt as loud as i expected but i guess since we were like 6 rows from the top that made a difference. GO DAWGS!

• cookiebush
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5746 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Game Review
Believe me, the stadium WAS loud.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5821 by DevilDawgDan
Replied by DevilDawgDan on topic Re:Game Review
Yeah I was in the student section and it was incredibly loud, I could even hear the non-student sections making their share of noise. In fact I thought we registered an earthquake after the Cowboy's first possession when the long snapper threw it over the punters head. Mohammed nailed the guy and I could have swore the stadium was going to come down.

• DevilDawgDan
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds