Forum

ESPN

16 years 8 months ago #5709 by dawgs511
ESPN was created by dawgs511
I was on ESPN today at the dawgwalk.

I just dont like how their only highlight of the game was Reshad Jones decking the guy. Way to go ESPN, make UGA look like it has no class.

I can't wait to see how they react to Tebow's game of 300 yds passing against a nobody. That should be entertaining \"He's the next Matt Lienart! What an arm!\" shut up.

Michingan.......what can you possibly say?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dawgs511
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5712 by TopDiggidyDawg
Replied by TopDiggidyDawg on topic Re:ESPN
I laughed pretty hard when the \"Georgia Dawgs\" guys turned around to say \"Haha Michigan\"

Also, where was the holding flag on the guy Jones decked? He was clearly holding him throughout most of the play...

EDIT: I am also pretty ticked at ESPN...I didn't get to see like half of the game because of the stupid Missouri/Illinois game which took forever...

How 'Bout Dem SEC Champion Dawgs!?

More
16 years 8 months ago #5742 by Dawg/Tiger
Replied by Dawg/Tiger on topic Re:ESPN
All you can say is, HAHA but how can you balme them, its big 10 football, if they ever dared to play betwen the hedges i think our score would be in the quadruple digits. As for Tebow, his day wil come, and some linebacker and/or lineman is going to make a snow angel out of him in the grass. I'm thinking it might just the dawgs wh give him that favor.

• Dawg/Tiger
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds