Forum

GA On My Mind

16 years 8 months ago #5677 by Tom and Diana
GA On My Mind was created by Tom and Diana
My husband has been a travel nurse for the last year and a half and boy, have we missed GA. First we were in Cambridge, MD (the Delmarva peninsula) and all they knew about there was sailing, yachting, crabs and seafoods. But it was fun and we had to buy the Direct TV version or watch games on the computer. We left a GA Bulldog hot sauce bottle ata place in Camnridge called Snappers. They had a lot of other teams, inc FL, so I had to leave a GA bottle.

Then we were sent to Salem, MA. They are mostly pro-fans here, Patriots, Red Sox and Ce;tics. But they are much more sports informed. We are going to a bostondawg event Sat nite yo see the 1st game of this year. We are moving back home at the end of Sept. and we are only 30 minutes north of Sanford Stadium. We got married in the Founders Garden at UGA. Athens is a fun, ecclectic and spirited town and I look forward to going nack home and being more laid back. Northerners are way too intense for me to ever live here. Go Dawgs!!! Woof! Wof! Woof!

:laugh: Go Dawgs!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Tom and Diana
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5682 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Re:GA On My Mind
I moved your content from the blog to the forum. As it turns out we decided not to use the blog and are going to disable it soon.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

16 years 8 months ago #5703 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:GA On My Mind
Lets go Knowshown!

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds