Forum

Last Post before the Game

16 years 8 months ago #5656 by southernlover
Last Post before the Game was created by southernlover
Well, it's almost that time. I've decided that I will not revisit this web site until sometime on Sunday, hopefully to get everyone's take on why our boys played so well and why OSU was so overrated. Honestly, I'm suffering from web burnout. On average, I've visited this board about every other week during the off season and for several times a day for the last two months, in addition to reading what the ajc.com had to offer. I couldn't read anything else that I haven't heard to date. Simply put, It's time to see what this years Dawgs have to offer!

Like many years past on Labor Day weekend, Saturday will find me in a dove field in rural Georgia. I have lots of good memories listening to Munson make the calls while baking under a September sun and wondering why the birds weren't flying. That is definitely something that I will miss in the near future as he passes the torch.

Good luck to the team and to everyone that is making the trek to Athens.

GOOOOOOOOO DAAAWWWWWWGGGSSS!!!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• southernlover
  • southernlover's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #5660 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic Re:Last Post before the Game
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Hi Southernlover, I couldn't agree with you more. It's gut check time for the players on both teams. We have to see if these Dawgs are for real. If they read all the hype the media and these boards put forth they could be in trouble. Gut check usually kicks in on Friday night right after dinner. Hard to get to sleep and the movie they saw wasn't worth a dam. Stomach is starting to do flip flops and they can't find the tums. Room mates talk to each other until the wee hours of the morning. Then D-Day dawns and you have to be ready to go do battle. LET THE GAME BEGIN! Southernlover I hope the birds are plentiful and you pocket a bunch. LET THE BIG DAWG EAT!
As always, DO DAWGS!!!!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Member since 1999

More
16 years 8 months ago #5670 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Last Post before the Game
In the immortal words of my old high school coach, \"T it up and turn 'em loose!\"

GATA! Woof!

More
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds