Forum

ok state

16 years 7 months ago #5607 by duck
ok state was created by duck
i have not posted on board since last season, but check out sight on occasion to see what is going on. I just read in the paper this morning where ok state had no 2 offence in country last year and returns all players. we have few starters on defence, so what do ya'll think our chances are against such a high powered offence. i saw the ok state and alb bowl games last year and they barely beat an avg alb team. i was tring to look at this as a good sign, but lots of teams do not play good in bowl games like they do during the season. i sure hate to start off 0-1 with spurrior and cocks coming to town the next week. i think spurrior has some supprises for us when he comes to athens. he sure is one cocky fellow. i heard him say last night the he has the talent sames as ga, fla,and tenn and until proven otherwise says the can beat anybody. let me know your outlook for the ok state game and give me some reassurance that we are not going to get blown out . i know the bookies are making us 6 point favorite, but everyone else in the world is picking us to lose this week and next week.

dawgs forever,

duck

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• duck
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #5610 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:ok state
Oklahoma State's offense was #2 in the Big 12 (to Texas) and the #8 scoring offense in the country.

GATA! Woof!

More
16 years 7 months ago #5637 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:ok state
RxCowboy wrote:

Oklahoma State's offense was #2 in the Big 12 (to Texas) and the #8 scoring offense in the country.

Right, because Ark.St., Mizz. St, and Florida Int. couldn't muster much defense. Those numbers tell only a fraction of that particular story.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 7 months ago #5638 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:ok state
LimeyDawg wrote:

RxCowboy wrote:

Right, because Ark.St., Mizz. St, and Florida Int. couldn't muster much defense. Those numbers tell only a fraction of that particular story.

Dantrell Savage average 6.5 ypc last year, and he didn't play any of those teams. He missed the first 3 games with injury.

PS Everyone plays cupcakes. The #8 scoring offense in the country is good.

GATA! Woof!

More
16 years 7 months ago #5641 by okie/DAWG
Replied by okie/DAWG on topic Re:ok state
Hey Guys-- Just a note to let all you fans back home that are worried about the game--Don`t!! Living here engulfed in a sea of orange is fun , as a DAWG. Beleive it or not the fans here realize that GA. is not ALA> and most are expecting the Dawgs to win comfortable. I wanted to be at the opener but couldn`t get off work so i`ll be catching the ESPN2 version.For those of you lucky enough to be there, be sure and give them cowboys a real Dawg welcome. :evil: GO DAWGS

• okie/DAWG
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds