Forum

Bowl Predictions

16 years 8 months ago #5508 by LimeyDawg
Bowl Predictions was created by LimeyDawg
Folks, I'd love to say that SI is spot on with it's prediction that the Dawgs will play the Outback Bowl this year, especially since I live an hour from Tampa. However, I'm still feeling good about us playing AT LEAST in the Sugar Bowl.

sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/...ojections/index.html

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LimeyDawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #5512 by Dawg/Tiger
Replied by Dawg/Tiger on topic Re:Bowl Predictions
Oh yea, I agree with you totally, I mean, altough probably unlikley, the National championship game isnt outa the question. Im thinking Sugar Bowl as well LimeyDawg. Although it would let you see the Dawgs play, I kinda hope the outbck bowl prediction dosnt come true.

• Dawg/Tiger
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5523 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Bowl Predictions
Nothing short of January will make me happy, boys. Playing in December...well let's just say that the only thing that made that worth it for me was beating some ACC hind end, coming from behind in a no-win situation, and doing it against the nation's #1 defense.

I want to watch the Dawgs in JANUARY. Outback, Capitol One, Sugar, BCS, wherever. Give me the first month of '08 to watch my Dawgs!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 8 months ago #5526 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Bowl Predictions
dapolla wrote:

Nothing short of January will make me happy, boys. Playing in December...well let's just say that the only thing that made that worth it for me was beating some ACC hind end, coming from behind in a no-win situation, and doing it against the nation's #1 defense.

I want to watch the Dawgs in JANUARY. Outback, Capitol One, Sugar, BCS, wherever. Give me the first month of '08 to watch my Dawgs!!!

january or BUST!

More
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds